Interning with Mission of Hope this summer was one of the greatest experiences of my life. The three months I interned were Jesus-centered and joy-filled—full of adventure and an experience unlike any other. I gained a new perspective on life, saw the love and hope of Jesus in ways I never had before, and I learned how to share that hope with others.
1. You’ll meet believers who work tirelessly for the Lord. They have the greatest faith you will have ever witnessed, and you’ll get to work with them and share Jesus with people—Every. Single. Day!
2. You get to be part of the most supportive community of all time. I was pointed back to the Lord time and time again. I felt genuinely loved and cared for in every moment. Bonus: it’s a support system that doesn’t fade away when the internship is over—these friendships keep going.
3. You’ll meet the greatest people that this world has to offer. People like fellow interns, translators, families, and team members.
4. You’ll gain skills that you will carry with you for the rest of your life. A lot of growth happens during the internship as you learn more about the Lord, life, and yourself!
5. You’ll learn how to walk in love. You’ll learn how to lean on Jesus and to give it all you’ve got every day.
6. And, you’ll have fun—like so much fun you won’t even be able to count the laughs. The memories will last a lifetime.
Mission of Hope exists to bring life transformation to every man, woman, and child in Haiti. You won’t just witness it, you’ll get to be a part of it.
I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to serve with Mission of Hope—I hope you’ll do it too.